A Q&A with Essence Sage Oyos from the Mesa Grande Band of Mission Indians
We had the pleasure of interviewing Essence Sage Oyos from the Mesa Grande Business Development Council (BDC) to talk more about the work the BDC is doing to achieve the...
SLOW DOWN AND SAVOR: EATING MINDFULLY TO NOURISH YOUR BODY AND MIND
Tuning into your sense while eating is one way to be a more intuitive eater. Learn the simple technique of mindful eating and the impact it can have on creating a healthy relationship with food.
A Sea-rious Q&A about Women in the Seafood Industry
We interviewed a woman in the seafood industry who explained key issues and barriers women in the industry face. She highlights the work being done to change the status quo.
- Breakfast Served from 7:30 am - 9:30 am
- Brunch 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Dinner 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Breakfast Mon-Sun, 7:30 am - 9:30 am
- Brunch Sat-Sun, 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Lunch Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Dinner Mon-Fri, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Dinner Sat-Sun, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Inside the Campus Center on the main level, Café Mac features grab and go salads, pizzas, Asian style cuisine, and burgers.